Basics for planning for a party with Chicken on the Menu
Whether you are a seasoned party guru or a first-time entertainer, it might take your time to come up with your perfect party. At https://www.kitchenlto.com/popeyes-menu-prices/, you will get tips and will find out about the various drinks and food planning guide, and you will be on your journey to hosting the best and successful party for your friends and family.
- Choosing your party type: Ensure that your guests are clear on whether they are coming for cocktails, dinner or both. When planning, you will need to include the information in your invitation to what the guests will expect. If they are not aware that you are planning to serve dinner or food for the party that will be considered as dinner, they might plan to eat before or after the party and this means that you will have a lot of leftovers. If you are serving just little drinks and nibbles which are not a full meal, you have to be clear about it or your guests might just help themselves to more than you expect.
- Sent out invitations: When you do personal invitations, they make the party be a must attend and also, you get to have an accurate list of guests who will attend. As per the https://www.kitchenlto.com/popeyes-menu-prices/, you need to give yourself enough time to send out invitations which are handwritten at least 3 weeks before the party day. When you have personal invites, it adds some flair even when a party is a casual one.It will also help you in being able to narrow down your guest list and most especially if you request for an RSVPs. You can utilize the https://www.kitchenlto.com/popeyes-menu-prices/ free invite templates to be able to design a fit for your party theme. You have to send the invites with enough time before the party day so that you have enough time to plan.
- Think Seasonally: You should be able to throw a festive gathering based on holiday, occasion, or even season. Let the year time inspire you when you are planning for your next party. When planning for a summer party, then you should go for outdoor barbecues and potlucks. If it is fall, then get friends to go for tailgating or apple picking. When you know what you are celebrating, then it might just help in planning the perfect party.
- The décor has to remain simple: Unless you are going for a theme party, the décor needs to remain easy and simple. Things such as fresh flower bouquet, or table linens which are simple might just be the right thing to add a festive touch to your party. You need to lay down a clean white tablecloth or dress up a from the store arrangement on the table for food. This is something which is easy, simple, and will allow you time to be able to focus on other details for the party.
- Ensure that you serve the right amount of food: You need to prepare the right amount of food which you will feed your guests and which will ensure that there will be no leftovers or if they are, then they should be in small quantity. If it is a cocktail party which is generous, then you should plan to have at least 12 appetizers to serve each guest.If the above is your serving plan, then you will need to have at least two pounds of chicken, 8 ounces of crackers, 1 ½ cups of dip so that each guest will have two tablespoons of dip, two chicken wings, and four crackers.
- You need to have the right amount of alcohol: You have to ensure that you have the right amount of drinks so that each guest can drink one beverage per hour. If you are having 12 people for a 3-hour party, then you will need 6 packs of beer, two liquor bottles, or eight wine bottles, and six bottles of mixers to be able to quench their thirst adequately. To save on the drinks expenses, you can make the party be BYOB – buy your own beverage.
- Allow the guests to DIY: There is no need for you to play bartender, cook, and host. Allow your guests to be able to serve themselves drinks and food so that you can have effortless entertainment. You can decide on the theme of the party and then set up a DIY drink station. You can try on the mixers with Mary bar, various alcohols, and toppings or you can as well decide to keep it classic, just having a few bar staples. That will allow the guests to whip their own drinks which in the process, will be easier for you and the guests will be able to get exactly what they wanted.
- You have to leave time for the preparation of food: Ensure that you give yourself enough time where you will be able to prepare food for the party. This means that, in case of a last-minute mishap or distractions, it will not affect your party.If there are foods which can be made ahead and then frozen, allow them to be made a week in advance before the party. For the perishables, you can purchase them two to three days before the day. Any food which needs to be prepared, do so in advance and store it in the refrigerator.All the beverages need to be chilled in the morning of the party. You can buy ice estimating 1 pound per guest and then ensure that you use few hours before the arrival of the guests to prepare the last-minute dishes.
- Use a slow cooker to save time: You can ensure that you spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your guests by making one or more of your dishes for the party in a cooker which is slow. For chicken wings and dips, to snack mixes and fancy cheese, visit https://www.kitchenlto.com/popeyes-menu-prices/ to get to know how to go about them.